Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Friends??

Here's a situation:-

You have passed out from college about 10 months back and then one day you get a call from one of your old batchmates(who by the way flunked an year and is still in college). And what does he say? "Hey i will be coming back from my home and am planning to stop over at your town for about a couple of days and we'll do party."

Sounds great, old friends meeting and having a good time. Now there's another side to it. He also says that since he's not informing his parents about his stopover at my place, so i would have to get him a ticket. I buy a ticket for him. He stays over at my place, eats and drinks merrily at my expense. And guess what he ain;t that good a friend of mine either. Was one of the first ones to mock me during my stay in college. Always tryin to dupe people by taking loans from them and having no intention of returning them. And the way he expects me to "buy" him a ticket as if I owe him something. Wooooh.... some guys sure have balls. He expects me to do all this stuff, reason: he flunked an year and now I am earning and have a bank account that will make a native of a third world african country laugh with misery.

How am I supposed to respond to such guys....the world is full of such bastards...Balls to you dude you can suck my balls.

1 comment:

Moony ric.... said...

aaah..aaargghhh..AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!
my mistake ..y m i readin every post?
okie...
d saint preaches now...
luk at d brite side puppet..u had a visitor... wid whom u cd relive ur undergrad memories....
but wait.. he mocked at u??
who is he... wheres he.. wats his name... HOW DARE HE????

waise..its ur fault as well...y did u buy him a ticket when he dint even ask...or did he... i presume he dint..n u acted foolish n now u crib... prove me wrong puppet!