Sunday, April 26, 2009

Theory of Evolution.... Evolves....

Firstly... YAWN... Ya now that all you smartasses are done with your crap... This aint what you think... Well almost... Bible (ooops sorry Holy Bible... The Holy Bible) makes us believe that Adam n Eve had a lotta sex n their children had lotta unsafe sex amongst themselves and well that just makes us all a bunch of freaks... That we are... Right Pope I have a very limited understanding... We'll just bury this here... Eddie... Work for you...



Well i say Charlie boy's Theory of Evolution is the only way.... I mean what better evidence than the fact that most of the covers are better than the originals.... Wellllll... Ya!!! Beg as you may to differ or otherwise.... I'll let the Megadeth's version of Paranoid do all the talkin... And now you know it aint all that boring after all... Well almost... Its the way you look at it... I mean Iommi may have never dreamt that someone could take his creation to such a new level... Different emotions altogether... Ozzy's voice crying out helplssness... And well Mustaine's angst... Thats what covers are meant to be... Someones elses song your emotion...And well m sure the cover of "These Boots are Meant for Walkin" by the same band must have made Nancy Sinatra wet in her pants... You still alive Nancy baby?? And well there is Diamonds and Rust by Priest... Just precise......




And well yes the Theory of Natural Selection does help in killin off the unwanted stuff... I mean with the exception of Metallica almost all the bands who cover pathetically die off their very natural death which ofcourse is pathetic... Nature is very cruel... So why shouldn't I be too... Cruelty is the only way theory of evolutio works for me....



And Metallica covers very very bad... I mean its like we'll take the song, play it as it is under our name and come out with a new album.... Tuesday's Gone... I mean wtf was tht.... And Astronomy?? Retards... Now you know you shouldn't have kicked off Mustaine... He covers very very welll... Ya Ulrich boy your views on pirated music really piss me off... I mean why not let us download for free... Sell Out!!!... Oh well I am one too...Yeah... So you let me download n we'll see that nobody else does...

But I guess there are some originals which cannot be taken above their level... Like Eddie's Eruption... I just cannot get over the song... I got hold of this video of his on the net when I was tryin to see if the spelling of arpeggios that I had written to Rahul in mail was correct(He refuses to use the more real time chats... Classic piece of Rock Shit) or not (For the record I had the spelling right... Haw... Mortals... And well some of you who think that I dont have real friends... Well I do... In thick flesh, skin and blood (BLOOD... BLOOD.... BLOOD).... Who burn their lungs and hearts... The formal with cigs and the latter with love...) So here's Eddie Boy.....


1 comment:

looksdatkil said...

well change is always good in one sense or d other different bands having different music taste make songs according to them whether heavy metal bands cover songs made by pop bands(just to bugger them off) or to give tribute to their ideal bands the bigger picture here is change everything according to your liking then sooner or later u'll come to a world where u can easily exist (accommodate)no matter what others think of you(judge you)but still u hav a satisfaction that u have always been able to do things ur way or in the words of ozzy osbourne(we are not worthy)we shud never have a life where we think:
"Now all my days
Are filled with fear
Wish I could go back
And change the years"

PS:listen to the song "Stayn' Alive" cover by Ozzy.