Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dio said...

Ya I know... But I'll not say anythin except... Did anyone actually miss me??... Well ya Balls to you I didnt miss ya either....

Anywho....



They Said: "The monster is killing the priest??"

He said (Dio.... Duh!!!): "Appearances are misleading and it could just as easily be a priest killing a monster."

Ya well I'd say CRAP!!! Appearances... Presence... All can be misleading though...

In past few months all has been very foggy... Ya exactly... Foggy... Like Misty Mountain Top (ZEPPELIN \m/).... There has been a problem in recognising whats real n whats not...

It wouldn have been a problem... Frankly I care shit... But when the imagination makes you realise that probably there exists a reality... And if I want... No rather... I should live up to it or to quote some wise guys "face it"...

I beg to differ though.... I cant spot the difference... Except for the touch probably... But if the mind makes you believe that you can touch the "imaginary" too I dont see the problem.... But I guess my imagination does...

That has always been my problem... I dont have a problem in any situation... The situations though tend to run away... They have a problem with me.... Sigh...

The problem is reality bites imaginaion... And imagination bites me... I would like to stay in dreams though... They are like a very nice rock shit... Mostly guitar... Not necessarily blues.... But very nice... Long.... with change in tempo... And yea... FRET TAPPING... Where would we be without you Eddie..... (Ya both of 'em)

3 comments:

looksdatkil said...

once again it was me who introduced you to such awesome shit...yeah i can hear it three cheers to me...

Twilight Fairy said...

well i did missh u :P

Puppet said...

@kidYup thts what you are... It was always there... You didnt do anythin... It was meant to be

@FairyGee.. Shucks... Thankoo....