Friday, September 19, 2008

Nostalgia

Its been so long a search...
Earlier I used to fall on something or the other to serve as a filler...
But now, NO..
Now I have become the filler...

Yellow light.. White light...
One accomodates darkness...
Other kills it..
I run away from the rest of the world..
I run to me...
Trouble is who do I run to...
When I run away from me???
Its interesting as to how many days one can go without speaking..
Speaking mind you, not talking..
Talking still goes on always...
My shoulder wants to be pained..


Sun setting in the distance..
It aint night...
And it aint day either..
Large field... Endless field..
A wall around it...
Trying to hide it from the rest of the world...
I discovered it..
I did, but I didnt go in there...
Smoke takes away my view...
Wearing the inside out thats what it brings in front of my eyes...
Or rather wearing the inside out gets that in front of my eyes....

Marooned however takes me to the morning...
A morning that arrived without sleeping...
I shouldn't be there..
Morning can't be there without sleeping...
Sun now shining shamelessly on the yellow grass...
The grass is tall, in a marsh and it is still yellow...
Indiviuality??? :-P....
The fresh air smells different...
I know that because it doesn't smell stale...
I think I am certain....
Is the grass yellow or is the sun playing with me??


I think of yellow light in white light...
I dream in black & white but think in color....
The lamp hanging with its head bowed down.... YELLOW LIGHT....
Me lying down...
Wearing the inside out playing... All night long...
Yet another morning without sleeping....




:-Puppet's own::-P... NOT

Puppet's Dad: "Whether you like it or not, you have to mature... Age is catching up with you"

Puppet: ROFL....

14 comments:

fightamonkey said...

is this a tribute to floyd?

Puppet said...

It wasn't orignally meant to be... But then again isnt everything a tribute to floyd...

Anonymous said...

r u on grass...........or is floyd mindfuckin u......r u high on caffeine or wat plz tell us how did u com up wid dis kind of'STUFF'

madman said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19761982&postID=3061866801400870265

madman said...

fairy: there is only black n white.
grey is for lamers.

Puppet said...

@Fairy
HuH?

@CHOMU
space cowboy.. :-P

@MadMan
I thought I have warned you once not to speak to ppl on my blog... This is your final warning...

madman said...

2 puppet:
the last one was a final one too if i am not wrong.

Puppet said...

Well I will meake sure that you are right....

The Constant Critic said...

the pictures are beautifulll
dude.....and in case you aren't able to recognize who this is, u are welcome to drop in...and no more invitations needed!
cheers...

Anonymous said...

Don't ya check ur mail!?!

The Constant Critic said...

why havent u been writing???

entwined said...

echoes...y haven't u been writing?

pratyu said...

I must really ask you guys (was reading Pranava's blog a few minutes ago) to let not the pictures squeeze your poem into the thin footpath between the picture and sidebar. Imagine your poem squeezing your picture into narrow columns - point of the picture lost, right?

Puppet said...

Point taken... But would still do it... :-D