Monday, September 08, 2008

Work :-P

Okay its probably because Fairy doesn't like me all that much, or may be that I am cute (I am) that she thought it appropriate to tag me... Like I am 10 year old (only mentally)... So anywho... She is nice to me at times so I work, despite the fact that I don't like working.... Plus this one lets me put up some pictures so yay.....

Now I will just copy the crappy rules from her post... RULES.... RULES... They gotta have rules for everything...

* For the 20 questions that have been asked, write down your honest answer (in a word or two).
* Type your answers, one by one, on an exactly-as-written-on-paper basis, in the search bar of any image search engine that you prefer (Flickr / Google Image Search etc.).
* You MUST use the same search engine for all 20 answers.
* For every answer, only from the FIRST page of the search result, save exactly ONE image.
* Once you have a list of 20 images, each corresponding to one answer, compose a post in line with this post that you are reading right now.

Phew... That was easy... And now the source...Google Image Search... Go ahead test me... Just check if I cheated (which I of course did)

And hey I wont tag anyone...
A. I dont have anyone to tag to...
B. This must end with me... It must die with me....

1. My Age:


Eighteen because of Alice Cooper


2. I am passionate about:

New Wave of British Heavy Metal

3. My favorite place:


Horse Headed Nebula

4. I have a thing for:

Chicks who walk well

5. My comfort zone:

Woodstock 69

6. My favorite animal:



Bitches

7. My kinda art:

Art of War

8. The town where I was brought up:

in shifted

9. The town where I live:

Downtown

10. A past pet:

Just Another Bitch

11. A past love:

Fender Flying V

12. Current love:

Mind Fuck

13. Best Friends Nickname:

Hippie

14. I want:

to break free

15. Screen Name:

Puppet Baby Yeah

16. A Bad Habit:

Being Sane

17. A dream:

To Take over the World

18. First Job:

Genocide

19. I miss:

Sleeping Long Hours

20. What am I doing right now?

Not Having Tea

Phew... Wow... And yes I have absolutely no work today.

Ok Ok fine...
Post Script: I tag...
Ginny, Vamsee, Ans( Heres an opportunity for your first post).. And I guess thats it... Take my advice dont do it... Its a painful exercise....

15 comments:

Vamsee said...

Just nitpicking here, shouldn't that be a Gibson Flying V? ;-). Love your blog. Keep up the zany stuff :D

Puppet said...

Ya exactly my point... I want Fender to make me a customized V for me... Gibson ones are available in the market... Who wants those...

Vamsee said...

Even better. You should get Fender to make a Reverse-V ;)

Usha. said...

awww...was hoping u wud tag me :d
P.S: iam jobless rite now..Ive exams, but i can't care less ;)

Puppet said...

@Vamsee
Well yea... But the Reverse-V actually reminds me of only the cardboard (sorry hardboard)cut outs..

@Ginny
Hmmmm.... Well although I wanted this to end it with me... But you asked for it.... Fine I tag you.... I will amend the post as well....

Usha. said...

thank you! :) It was fun to do :D

Anonymous said...

man seriously they must have no work for u at all.........u need a life dude........

Puppet said...

@Ginny
Ah... was it??

Dot guy
And you need a name.... CHOMU...

Twilight Fairy said...

@puppet
yeay i got puppet to work :)
q4 was an awesome turn out :P

Puppet said...

@Fairy
Dont be too elated.... And yes it did....

Usha. said...

@puppet
plz tell me how to tag my frnds in my blog!

Puppet said...

Ok firstly calm down... Secondly... HuH?? K if you are talkin about in a post then you just type it in the post... And if you want set their name use hyperlinks...

Usha. said...

oops..sory..u've completely lost me...i need more detail **wince** i mean want to tag my friends just like you tagged me in ur post.. sry to pain ya..but you \m/

:d

Puppet said...

Yes you have.... And so have I lost you tht is... I didnt do anything special... I mean i just wrote in your names... and referred to your blog... thts it... Try reading about the a href tags in html... Ok I m not sure if thts whar you are lookin for... And though as much I like the confusing stuff and trippy stuff... I m sure you would be gettin irritated...

So if its still confusing (and irritating) and you dont mind it this way... Let it be so... Else add me on your gtalk... My id is in my blogger profile.... I m sure all u need is an interactve session....

madman said...


So if its still confusing (and irritating) and you dont mind it this way... Let it be so... Else add me on your gtalk... My id is in my blogger profile.... I m sure all u need is an interactve session....

Fri Sep 19, 11:30:00 AM IST



muhahahahahhahahahahahahhaa
ROFL
ROFL