Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chains of Freedom


Here I am in chains...
Some of my liking... Others not...
But all of my making....

I don't wanna be free...
Don't try to help or pity me....
I want to be in chains....

Yes you hold the keys...
But don't try them on me...
Penance?? You ask... Ha... Not my choice....

They ain't demons nor angels...
I am not here to point them...
Let them be.... And they will spare me too......

Its easy for me here....
Prisoner of my limitations...
I term my mediocracy... Being Human

Does freedom exist???
It does... freedom to choose your chains... None else...
I am tied in mine... You.. restricted by the chains of freedom....

I wanted to be the prisoner of your eyes then...
You closed them on me....
Now you got the chain... But I want not....

Let me be buried in my shell...
I don't want light....
Just waiting for the time.... Scribbling my writin on the wall...

Prisoner of my own mind...
Puppet I call me...
Smilin n takin it... Aren't you irritated yet??

No comments: