Friday, June 26, 2009

What Mirrors Don't Tell

Hey you, Don't tell me that I matter
When I don't
Nothin I do would change
Nothin now, when there is no then.

How do I live in the present?
When I repent now what I did then?
And the repentance I will repent then
Nothin I can change now

How do I live in now?
When all I do will be tomorrow
And what I did yesterday am now
Not too good... Eh??

Am not the center of the universe
Accept that there ain't a universe
Him satisfied makes you happy
He satisfies you, to make him happy

May be there is an escape now
May be he opens the door where there is none
You walk through none
You trip on none, yet fall on your face

Do I take me anywhere from here?

2 comments:

The Constant Critic said...

dude all these years of knowing your virtual self i am yet to figure out why does 'shit'-the word, the sentiment, the metaphor or whatever it is matters to u so much???

Puppet said...

Manure... if its of any use... Else shit... Whats there to figure out in tht...

Dont take shit hon. Not even from me... I mean... from anyone...

& btw... dude all these years of knowing your virtual self

You sound old... And make me feel too... Naah..