Monday, June 22, 2009

Point

I don't see a point in living
Neither do I see one in dying.
Where is the strength with which I fought
What am I fighting?

I don't see a point in fooling myself any more
When I have others to fool me
Where is the glitter that I dream?
The one that I delude myself with

I don't see a point in staying awake
Am I not asleep now?
Long since I had a dream
None ever met any reality either

I don't see a point in talking
When I don't talk what I actually can
There is none to speak to either
My words silenced under others wants

I can't see anything beyond this point
Where am I looking?
All around I only find me
Is there anyone else?

Not giving in is not the point any more
When all that I wished was ripped away
The me that I knew has got to go now
Am I sure I can live with the vicar me?

2 comments:

The Constant Critic said...

Woah...deja vu!! nicely put dude!! more or less everything that goes on in my head!! i like :)

Puppet said...

Happens...
:-D