Monday, August 18, 2008

GREAT.... Britain


I always thought he (OZZY DUH!!! Btw the mouse in the pic is totally pissed off..), was the last best thing I will hear from the British Isles for a very very VERY long time. I mean rarely can anything beat his biting the head of a live bat, at a live show, in front of live audience... I mean what the fuck??? In front of a LIVE audience... Dude, you are still cool without showing off...Hmmmph.... Here in the pic he does a redo with a poor helpless puppet (I tried and tried for a whole two minutes but couldn't find his biting the head of a bat pic)... Sigh all puppets are helpless at the hands of OZZY... OZZY rocks totally btw..\m/... Beg as you may and as much, to differ, or otherwise but I simply say HuH?? Btw his bitin the head off Kenny totally kicked ass as well..... Although I am not too sure as to why he (Ozzy DUH!!!) keeps biting everyones/everythings head off.... Anywho....



But leaving aside all that I finally found something or rather someone to top OZZY.. Yup meet Nils Olav.. The Brits have done it... They have knighted a penguin... A PENGUIN.. WTF??? So Nils Olav... Oooops sorry for my ignorance... SIR Nils Olav... here in the pics inspects the guard of honour..See how in the second pic he closely and minutely inspects the guards..... Beat that.... Hippies....






Nah... That was totally weak... No matter what... OZZY RULZ... No fucking, guard of honor inspecting, moving his ass like a penguin Sir Nils Fucking Olav can be any where close.... No way...

9 comments:

Martina said...

Yea, my bitch sold out.

Anonymous said...

c'mon stop advertising ozzy on ur blog......ur numerous attempts wouldn't get him knighted....and stop giving these examples of the penguin and shit....donot play with the mind of those people who read ur blogs... well SIR ozzy wont suit his image as well as his name....and stop criticizing other govts stop messing wid people lives......please leave us alone............please

Puppet said...

@wannabe jet
English man... English...

@42
Sigh... You will never get me....

Thats why we seperated in the first place....

@Chomu

CHOMU.... Sir Ozzy Osbourne sounds so fuckin cool... No seriously...

Dude me playin with minds... What you talkin about...

**Bambi eyes**

Dude I dont criticize governments... Not any more.... I aint a hippie... Hippies criticize governments... I am corporate....

And yea... You die CHOMU... You die and go to hell.....

madman said...

i m a hippie but i dont criticize anything.


n ya tongue: nice post..

whose chomu"?

Puppet said...

@MadMan
Of course you do... Hippie... And just to prove tht you dont you said you liked my post...

And even if you actually liked my post... Dude its nothin outta the ordinary... Happens to the best of us... Now I guess I should be like... Gee Shucks... Thanks man... Hippie...

CHOMU is CHOMU... It means who is always high.... Call bro tht....

fightamonkey said...

stop sending me the link to ur blog again and again..

Puppet said...

You get rss feeds for my blog.

madman said...

I m a hippie n a proud one too,
we are peace lovers , it is people ( corporate /social sellouts) who force us to play the dirty games, we wanna stay clean n only clean

Puppet said...

YAWN!!!