Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Puppet Preaches: The Series : Part 1

Yup.. Talkin to Fairy the other day and being asked to advice on two of her problems, one minor and other major (Ok stop jumping around I will tell you only about the major problem. Her UPS was giving her trouble... I was like what the??? It is pretty serious... How would she ever listen to Alice Cooper without that)... I realised that Puppet could or rather should preach... And here is the humble me and his humble solutions all thanks to you Fairy (i.e. if you are reading this).... Also, the latest fad is Alice Cooper, all thanks to CHOMU and his incredible powers to download incredible songs which are incredibly audible.... So being very predictable I state Schools out for Summer so someone has to save the day.... So Puppet preaches... Lets hope this series survives.... Phew.....



Problem: What to do when on a lazy summer afternoon your mind, on which you have absolutely no control, takes you to the previous crossroads? And then it pops up the question as to how different would have been things if you would have taken the turn instead of driving straight?? Nostalgia and mind starts enjoying a great orgy....

Solution: When faced with such a solution... Use protection...Also I realised one of these two things work incredibly well (Wow I just cant get the word outta my head)... Anywho.... So the point is that I for one was able to experience both of them one after the other... Yup..Incredible(Again predictable)... The things are:

1. Get a nail cutter and cut your toe nails... I would have used it to cut my finger nails as well... (Yea you wish)... All thanks to my incredibly powerful mind and equally incredible teeth that I bit them all... So anywho... It helps you A. In cleaning up overgrown and dirty stuff... B. In getting off with the exra load ....LIGHT.... and C.in not getting hurt... Those things can hurt badly... So wear shoes...

Wow my writing skills are getting worse day by day... Not getting demoralised we move to the next solution..



2. Listen to Walk this Way by AeroSmith followed by Get off my Cloud by Stones... Yup please note that the sequence has to be precisely the same.... You realise the question deeply... Had Steven Tyler not gone to that Stones concert would there have been any Aerosmith at all...ANY .... Or without Sabbath would there have been any Heavy Metal or any Alice Cooper??.... Or the biggest question of them all.... Would any of this... ANY... would have had been possible without The Beatles (Hippie SHit) or even more the King himself???



The answer to all the question comes from these two songs.... And that is NO... Because there was no other way.... There was no turn... You THINK (as unbelivable as it may sound)that there was a turn... I told ya that you were stupid and your mind... Incredibly powerful..... Anywho... All of the crap cut and we have a very messy knife.... The point is eventhough Aerosmith may be called the Stones of the US but still they are the biggest Rock n' Roll band ever produced by US... A feat that Stones couldn get in the Brit Isles... (They have Beatles (Hippie Shit)).. But both of them are like top of the league... Dinosaur Rock they call them.... So the point is do not discriminate... Listen to both Aerosmith and Stones....



Phew... Wow that was one preaching... I will like to call it a discourse.... So anywho... Just for the record... I never had the feeling.... Its just that I needed to write something completly stupid and useless as usual... Or as MadMan would suggest to post some more pictures... That reminds me I need to put them up... So until next time of this series.....\m/

:-Puppet's own:::-P
If you are predictable, then being predictable is of course predictable.... But if you are unpredictable.. Then isnt being always unpredictatble... Predictable??? So you have to balance between being predictable and being unpredictable.... BALANCE

13 comments:

madman said...


Or as MadMan would suggest to post some more picture...


do not steal my lines, i just cut my nails, gonna do the rest

Puppet said...

Good luck...

madman said...

i did the remaining things, but lost track

Puppet said...

See I told you it works....

madman said...

i cudn agree more

Puppet said...

Try may be you can...

madman said...

i tried..
suggest some songs by aerosmith.,
or suggest a band maybe

Puppet said...

I dunno man... What you are lookin for.... Aerosmith is huge.... But mostly very very light.... SO I dunno.... God damn hippie try somethin on your own... I built you a garden... I planted the flowers... Go and sit and smell the flowers... HIPPIE....

Twilight Fairy said...

thank you...

my comp is working.. so is my ups...

fightamonkey said...

anyHOW is spelled as anyWHO..everywhere

Puppet said...

@Fairy
All thanks to me and my incredibly incredible foresight....

@Siddhartha
IT IS??? Nice Observation... I never could spot the difference I guess I have always spelt Anywho as Anywho... Damn it....

Usha. said...

BALANCE is perfect. Possible in a perfect world. And this isn't, my friend. If it was, we wouldn't quite accept the voodoo 42 ;)

Puppet said...

Actually NOT... Balance may be perfect but me perfect not same as you perfect so... imperfect...

I could have said it as relative but didnt feel like so....

42 I knoe Voodoo 42... No... Enlighten.... And I sleep